Join us as a vendor at the 2023 Yellowstone Harvest Festival, where you can showcase your products and services to a wide audience. With bigger bands, a larger stage, and more attendees than ever before, this year’s festival promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Included in vendor registration
- 15′ x 10′ Booth Space
- 2 Festival Passes
- Vendors must check in at the entrance starting at 4PM on Friday, September 8 or after 8 AM on Saturday, September 9, 2023.
- Vendors must be set up at 11:00 AM on Saturday, September 9.
- Vendor activities are open between 11 AM and 7:30 PM on Saturday, September 9 and between 11 AM and 7:00 PM on Sunday, September 10.
- Vendor move out starts after the final performer on Sunday, September 10.
- Vendors must clean up and return their site to its original state.
- All vendor activity must stay within their 15’ x 10’’ location.
- Vendors must provide shelter, tables, chairs and other necessary items for their booth.
- Vendors must park in the vendor parking area. Parking will be close to the vendor area to allow for easy transport of items to the vendor area.
- Vendors will not promote or campaign for any political agenda, campaign, issue, or religion.
- Any vendor selling consumable items must comply with all food safety regulations specified by the Park County Health Department.
Please note that payment of your registration fee indicates your agreement to comply with the vendor regulations established by our festival organizers. These regulations have been put in place to ensure the safety, enjoyment, and success of our event. We kindly request that you review and become familiar with these regulations before submitting your payment. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to having you as a part of our festival.