Are you a creative vendor looking for a great opportunity to showcase your art and crafts? Look no further than the 2023 Yellowstone Harvest Fest! We are excited to invite vendors from all over to bring their unique products to this event. We especially love Montana made, artisan goods, but we are open to all kinds of vendors and products. As a vendor at the Yellowstone Harvest Fest, you will be a prominent part of the festival, drawing in crowds with your one-of-a-kind offerings. So don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your talents and be a part of an amazing event! Apply now to become a vendor at the 2023 Yellowstone Harvest Fest.
How it works
- Register for a vendor account.
- We review vendor applications and offer booths to selected vendors.
- Vendors pay the non-refundable $165 vendor fee.
- Two YHF Weekend Passes
- Listing on the YHF website
- Booth is an uncovered 15’ x 10’ area. All vendor activity and equipment must stay within the vendor booth space.
- YHF does not provide water or electricity.
- Vendors will not promote or campaign for any political agenda, campaign, issue, or religion.
- Vendors must check in at the entrance starting at 4PM on Friday, September 8 or after 8 AM on Saturday, September 9, 2023.
- Vendors must be set up at 11:00 AM on Saturday, September 9.
- Vendor activities are open between 11 AM and 7:30 PM on Saturday, September 9 and between 11 AM and 7:00 PM on Sunday, September 10.
- Vendor move out starts after the final performer on Sunday, September 10
- Any vendor selling consumable items must comply with all food safety regulations specified by the Park County Health Department
Onsite camping is available for $35/person. You can pay when you register for your vendor space.